• 647 627 2877

Category Archive:Blog


Tenancies Issues

How to solve the dispute between the landlord and the tenant?

What you need to know before you sign a lease agreement residential?

Call us, we can help.

The following are the cases we frequently handled:

  • Condominium Matters
  • Residential Tenancies Issues
  • Commercial Lease Agreement
  • Consent to Assignment of Lease

Welcome to JST Legal Services

Suffering a problem? Need legal advice?  Call us for a free initial consultation. Our professional paralegals can help you find an effective and afordable solution.

Limitation Period for Your Claim

You must start your claim for unpaid monies or recovery of property before the second year of the discovery of the cause of action. You must defend in 20 days after being served with a claim. Do not wait until it is too late. Call us for your appoinment.

Two simple steps for your preparation

Step One

Gather all the documents related to your case, such as contracts, invoices, proof of payments done or received, photos related to the elements of the dispute, notes or minutes of meetings, e-mails, and any other papers that describe your relationship with the other party. Organize these documents chronologically, leaving the oldest on the top of the pile.

Step Two

Call us or e-mail us to set up an appointment at your earliest convenience.

At that first meeting, we will listen your story, review the documents with you and will present options for you to resolve the dispute and move on with your life.

Contact Us

JST Legal Services Professional Corporation

Address: 8312 Mccowen Road, Suite 204A, Markham, ON  L3P 8E1

Tel:  647 627 2877         Fax: 647 498 1999

Email: info@jstlaw.ca